Buy Super Hero Bikinis

Here are some superhero swimsuits you all might want to buy your wife or girlfriend before heading out to the beach. Click on the links for purchase info. It's like a Batman swimsuit for women. I'm not sure why they didn't just call a Batgirl suit. One piece bikini swimwear bathing swimsuits for women batman How about this cool Batman or Batgirl swimsuit. I think this might look great on my wife. Not sure I can talk her into it though. I'm really wanting to go the beach anyway. Tired of regular trees. I need to see some sand and palm trees, dang it. Batgirl Batman Bow Monokini One Piece Bathing Suit DC Comics Here we go. It's a Wonder Woman bathing suit. I always did think Lynda Carter looked great in hers.


One Piece Wonder Woman Cape Suit Swimsuit
    They have a Wonder Woman or Batgirl suit in the same basic shape for this one.



DC Comics Triangle Halter String Bikini Marvel better get on the ball I didn't find any Marvel Comics swimsuits. Of course, DC Comics does have more popular girl characters I guess, with . Here's another one they have for Supergirl and Batgirl as well.
DC Comics Triangle Monokini One Piece Swimsuit


 And here's a Ms Marvel costume you all might want to get your wife for Halloween!

 


Batgirl Swimsuit 


 
Batman One Shoulder Bandeau Panel Low Rise Bikini Set





   
Batman Corset W/ All Over Print Panty Set

More at Superhero Universe



Comments

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading, I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well! bikinis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Movies and TV

Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels: The Complete Series DVD Set

Superhero Health and Exercise