Is Playing Curly Worth Jim Carrey's Health?

Have you heard? Jim Carrey is gaining a lot of extra weight to play curly in the upcoming Three Stooges movie. I love the Three Stooges, and I'll be hoping for the best, but although I think Carrey is a great actor I have never imagined him as Curly. Have to see it to believe it.

Question I have is though as hard as it is to lose weight, why does Carrey want this role bad enough to gain 50 lbs or more? Heck, you know extensive weight gain has consequences that may never be gotten rid of like saggy skin, clogged arteries, etc. Sure it's never too late to lose weight for your health, but why gain it on purpose. It's not like he needs the money.

Now you take Stallone he gained a lot of weight for his movie Cop Land, but I've noticed the man has got all kinds of blood veins all over which is a sign of extreme weight loss. But don't get me wrong Stallone is in great shape especially for his age in this day and time.

I just don't get why guys that have millions of dollars already would want to risk their most priceless possession, their health, for any particular role, but actors do it all the time.

Let me know what you think on my TVcrazy.net Stooges Forum

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Movies and TV

Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels: The Complete Series DVD Set

Superhero Health and Exercise