New Tvcrazyman Blog

Just want to get this out there. I've started a new blog at tvcrazyman.blogspot.com also accessible at Tvcrazyman.com. It's not going to be a whole lot different than this blog other than I plan on spending a lot more time on it. I've used the name Tvcrazyman on a lot of other media so I might as well go with it.

I'll be talking about television, comics, and movies, and I'll be posting a lot of my original videos from my Tvcrazyman Youtube Channel. I promise if you check back a lot it will be a lot of fun. I'm bound to post something that you are interested in.

I'll also be talking a lot about comics art and my original characters that I have for sale at Amazon like Caveman Comics

Just remember, Tvcrazyman.com and you'll pretty much be able to find it all.


Here's a couple of examples from my video channel just give you an idea of the variety of entertainment you'll find on the Tvcrazyman Blog.






So, bookmark it and prepare for crazy fun! 

Thanks!
 








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Violence In Movies and TV

Captain Caveman and the Teen Angels: The Complete Series DVD Set

Save Money on TV Viewing